With the new Part L Regulations taking effect from the 6th April 2014
we have in place a new Generic Scheme that’s Free to Members of the MPBA
An online solution for Members to securely access, produce their own records and store EPC’s for their projects.
- Manage their own password
- Access the general knowledge base
- Contribute to the general knowledge base
- Create new asset records
- Generate job specific generic EPC’s
- Upload custom EPC’s
- Upload project specific building information
- Retrieve project specific information
All the information stored cannot be accessed by anyone else other than the company registered and their staff.
This service is confidential and no other members of the MPBA or representative will have access to information.
What it acheives:
- Reduced the risk to the industry from building regulations by meeting specific requirements
- Demonstrating responsibility Provide a public means to check validity of generic certificates